Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Favorite :-)


Oh yes.....it tastes like a cozy blanket and a nice yankee candle.  Well it just tastes amazing and makes you feel all cozy inside.  Truly the best beverage EVER.  So it's been back at Starbucks for a few weeks now and normally I'm one to stick it out and wait for the crispness of Fall to set in or at least until the first official day of fall which by the way is tomorrow (yay!!).  This year is so different though.  It has been one of the longest years ever.  I'm not wishing time to speed up but it feels like fall should have been here by now.  I think it has to do with the fact that it was 90 degrees outside at the end of March.  Needless to say I'm so ready for Fall and ready for my cozy boots and sweats and my glue gun lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment