Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's a bit early but....

I've got Christmas on the brain.  I know it's early but the thought of fall and the holidays makes me feel giddy.  I can't wait for those crisp overcast days perfect for firing up an Autumn Leaves Yankee Candle and creating some new crafty project.  Sipping on a hot Pumpkin Spice Latte.  It tastes like heaven in a cup and like a warm cozy blanket right out of the dryer is wrapped around you and you're next to a hot fire with a good glossy.  AHH....yes I should stop rushing things but I've officially switched teams and have now fully deamed fall my favorite season.  Sorry summer.  You'll always have a place in my heart but fall to me is the time of year for fresh new beginnings.  Bring on the fall, bring on the glue gun, bring on the glitter, and bring on the Starbucks White Choc Peppermint Mocha.....I'm ready and waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment